Thursday, October 27, 2011

MISS TAG


Okay ni entry ke tiga , tadi kontest lain ni kontest lain, haritu ada SJ tag mas, ni NH lak tag tengkiu both of u :) so jum merapu apa2 k ? tpi kan, ada dua org tag so ada soalan belambak, cmna nk jwb neyhhhhhh? Jwb dua2 la ek? //pjg la entry mas neyh -,-

The Rules are.
You must post these rules.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.No tag backs.No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

11 things about me
1.     My real name is Mas Erma binti Azni.
2.     Blow increasing candle on 1st November.
3.     Im sweet 14 y/o
4.     My fave colours : Black, red & purple //not pink anymore c(:
5.     I love photography as well.
6.     Act, I very very shy when I meet unknown people //can I use that’s word? HAHA
7.     I love my family SWEAR!
8.     I hate spider ! seriously -,- damn.
9.     Im the youngest thehehe.
10.  Love cats!
11.  I love my mom hehok!

Sharain’s question to me:


Are you falling in love right na? = maybe//blushingggggg >,<
Do you have lungs? Aww (I'm sure you don't have kan?) ^_^v = MAYBE HAHA
Are you playing The Sims Social at Facebook? Best sangat kew? = no, boring kot?
Are you breathing through windpipe? They leave me breathless-Adele= nope.
What is your ambition? = be a cool photographer =)
What is your favorite words? = I LOVE YOU !

Nani’s quetions. 

+Your real name? // MAS ERMA AZNI
+Couple, perlu ke idok eh? // TAK. MAYBE? HEHE
+Family, friends, boyfriend/girlfriend who is the most important for youuuu? // FAMILY LA
+Three things you cant live without? Why? // LAPPY | HP | EARPHONE + DIORANG TADAK. BORING HIDUP XD
+The best moment you ever had? // SLEEP WITH MY MOM AWWW.
+Bagi pendapat sikit tentang playboy? // MENYAMPAH.
+Lagu yg korang tengah dengar sekarang? // MOVE LIKE JAGGER MUAHAHAA
+Perluu ke ikot apa ja yg boyfriend/girlfriend korang nak or suruh? Why? // TAK. SBB BUKAN KAWIN LAGI NK IKUD2 SGALA KAN?
+Minat korean? // TAK SGT LA
+Pandangan korang tentang ISLAM. // BENAR DAN ISLAM ITU INDAH
+Benda yg paling korang nakk sangat sangat sangat? // KEJAYAAN DLM HIDUP


TAG :

my question :
1. sapa korang syg?
2. couple or single?
3. lagu fave korang?
4. besties korang?
5. kalau ada masalah, korang buad apa?
6. hadiah yg paling bermakna bagi korang?
7. mcm mana pangai korang?
8. korang stay mana?
9. apa yg selalu korang berangan?
10. lelaki kegilaan korang cmna?
11. suka buat apa bila korang boring?

No comments: