Monday, June 03, 2013

Tutorbies - Scrolling box in post

I get scared, the more you look at me
I guess I keep making you cry
Because my scarred heart might pull you close,
I difficultly turned away

I am afraid, the farther I get from you
Because it feels like I can’t ever go back
In case I might lose you forever, in case you might forget me
So I can’t go anywhere

I don’t know why I’m like this
But the one thing I do know is that I love you

* I love you, I love you
No one in this world can replace this love
You are at a place where I can reach
But I can’t have you
But though tears come, I still look at you

I don’t know where the end is
But the one thing I do know is that I can’t stop
If only I can go back to the beginning
Would we have been different? Would we have been happy?

The more I love you, the lonelier I get
I can’t stand this longing
So I can’t push you out of the deepest part of my heart
Though tears come, I still look at you
I miss you so I look at you


  • Pergi ke create post
  • Tukar kpd HTML
  • Paste terus code dalam HTML
  • Tukar balik ke compose kembali.
  • Preview & save
biru : your text
oren : URL background
purple : color border


Code:-

<center><div style="background: url(URL background); border: 1px solid #000000; height: 190px; overflow: scroll; width: 500px;">YOU TEXT HERE</div></center>

No comments: